Monday, May 18, 2009

How are you doing Aung San Suu Kyi ?




May 19, 2009

You must be so tired !

I don’t know if they still have you in the Guest House or another part of the prison. I can not imagine it being that clean or comfortable.

I am so sorry this has happened to you once again and again! The love you have for your people ….. to endure all this day after day, year after year is amazing. I am worn worrying about your welfare just from these few stressful days. Here I am a stranger from another land but I care and pray your people will have you safely back.

I hope the Powers of this World will put the money and greed aside and do something wonderful out of kindness. For your people, you and for the whole World. It would be nice to see love again!

From an older woman in another land,

Peace,

Ann LRD


The image “http://images.littlerunningdeer.multiply.com/image/1/photos/upload/orig/R8a@SwoKCDoAAFXME9o156/2.jpeg?et=tL3F7RZ3n6fnkbgbdkUmlQ&nmid=” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

1 comment:

Gerry said...

How beautiful and moving. I hope this gets to her as well as the beautiful photos of the roses. This inspires me to get back to the entry that inspired you to write this, to see if I can send one, too! Gerry