Thursday, October 16, 2008

Days of Autumn

October 15, 2008 Permalink

Days of Autumn

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/10/days_of_autumn.html

Autumn is here - a time for transition. In the northern hemisphere this means cooler, shorter days, the appearance of colorful foliage, harvest time, and feasts and festivals. Collected here are 34 photos of the season, from around the world. (34 photos total)

A red stag stands in the early morning fog in Richmond Park on October 11, 2008 in London, England. Autumn sees the start of the rutting season where the large stags can be heard roaring and barking in an attempt to attract females. (Dan Kitwood/Getty Images)
more photos

2 comments:

gina said...

he is beautiful, isn't he?

Tammy said...

Hello friend! So you like surfing the web and finding cool links too. So do I! I have a blog called Tammy's Link Archive. Just click my Darth Vader photo and you will find the link. I hope you enjoy it! I will enjoy reading this blog.