Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Artist: Manuel S. Franco

                
"De Los Pueblos I" Artist: Manuel S. Franco

 

Into my life came a radiant hue,
Colors of friendship, and riches anew.
Your unselfish manner asking, "What can I do?"
I'm glad I've touched keyboards with you!
 
Your friendship I treasure--words simply can't say,
The warmth and affection your e-mails display.
Always wishing to give, and your words do ring true.
I'm glad I've touched keyboards with you!
 
We share many secrets as most "Friends" do.
We've suffered, survived; and, yes, made it thru.
Those difficult times, when most had no clue.
I'm glad I've touched keyboards with you!
 
As the breeze gently blows thru fresh morning air,
I see you not, yet I know you are there.
*Smiles* that glisten as fresh morning dew,
I'm glad I've touched keyboards with you.
 
You've painted my world, and Oh what a 'View.'
Sweet pale pinks, fresh greens, and gentle blue.
When my day is finished, and I bid adieu,
I thank God I've touched keyboards with you.
 
 
 
 
Fantastic Caverns
CLICK HERE to View Thumbnail Images
Missouri has over 5700 caves.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'm so glad I've touched keyboards with you, Ann.

xo,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

And I with you, Nancy!
xo

Ann:)